Monday, December 20, 2010

We BELIEVE!

 My kids have been so excited to go to the mall to see Santa and tell him what they want for Christmas. They have been changing their mind of what they want since they could up until they would actually talk to him.  So last week we had two snow days and it was the perfect opportunity to go.  The day before the kids wrote letters and then on Tuesday we went to Macy's and mailed the letters and then went to sit on his lap.  This way Santa will not forget what they want.  I loved watching how excited they were.  There were no lines so my kids went up to him and he conversed with them for a long time.  Peyton was excited since Santa told him he could ask for more than one thing instead of what mom said. 

 Jenna asked for: a real camera, and a Jessie doll from Toy Story. 
Peyton asked for: Transformers, Legos, and Playmobil. 

We were so excited David and Meagan could join us. 
The pictures are worth a thousand words.
I still Believe in Santa  Claus and am thankful for the Spirit of Christmas Santa stands for!

2 comments:

anna said...

I love the pictures! And thanks for the post to help remind us that believing in Santa doesn't detract from the spirit of Christmas; celebrating the birth of the Savior :)

JoshandJen said...

So cute, I wish my kids would go within 5 feet of Santa, but Justin likes HO-HO (thats what he calls santa) as long as he is not anywhere close to him lol....I think even Delaney would scream, so cute of Megan though..