It was fun to wake up to some new fallen snow!!
We haven't had a White Christmas in years! It was so much fun!!
The magic continued that Santa came to our house!!
Jenna got a Jessie doll from Toy Story and Peyton got dragon legos!
I got photos of all the grandkids put on a fleece blanket for my mom! It turned out incredible and the photos turned out really clear for as big as they were!!! It was a fun surprise to give to her fo all the things she does for me and my kids!!!!!
Meagan enjoying her new doll's bottle- too bad she won't take her own bottle!! I am glad she likes the baby doll!!!!!
We had a Wonderful Christmas filled with Friends and Family. Both Peyton and I had gotten the stomach flu and Peyton was still pretty sick!! I felt a littly icky but was doing pretty well!!
We are just so Thankful for all our Blessings including our health.
On Christmas Eve, Peyton was really sick and was throwing up and Jenna came into the bathroom to tell me how she had gone in her room and said a prayer for her brother and she knew he would get better.
That is what I am truly Thankful for- our knowledge of a Heavenly Father who loves us, a Savior who died for us, and that we can communicate with them!!!
I hope your Christmas was just as Merry!
Happy New Year!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment