For Family Home Evening this week we had two families over and made Gingerbread houses. The Allens and Angersteins. It is fun to be together with friends and family. Everyone partipated and worked together including my dad which was really neat! I love bonding!!!
It was so much fun and a little crazy. For the kids to make thier own they did small ones using graham crackers. They had trouble staying up!! We still all had a really good time. My kids love projects and this is one we look forward doing together every year no matter the
challenges!!!It was so much fun and a little crazy. For the kids to make thier own they did small ones using graham crackers. They had trouble staying up!! We still all had a really good time. My kids love projects and this is one we look forward doing together every year no matter the
I also enjoyed being creative and creating even if I am not very good at it. And mine came from a kit. I do love the experience! I love Christmas and all the fun that comes with it!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment