Last night I was home by myself with no kids, no homework and really nothing to do. So crazy me, I posted on facebook that I needed something to do.....
We went and volunteered as elves for the Polar Express!!!
We all played in the snow for when the kids drove up on the train they saw Santa's Elves!!!
There was a lot of snowball fights!!!!
It was very cold but, also a lot of fun and a good experience!
I may have to go one year where I actually take the kids and ride the train!!
We all played in the snow for when the kids drove up on the train they saw Santa's Elves!!!There was a lot of snowball fights!!!!
It was very cold but, also a lot of fun and a good experience!
I may have to go one year where I actually take the kids and ride the train!!

No comments:
Post a Comment