Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome March!!


Girl Scout Cookies are finally waiting!!!
We have set up camp in the dining room so when ever you are ready come and get them!!
If you want a box and did not already order I have a few I could still part with!!! Hurry before we eat them and they are gone!!! Yum!!!


And thanks for all those who have supported Jenna in this!!
She sold 77 boxes so far!!!!!!!!


We got a little sunshine today, YEA!!
What a great week it has been, so today we had a chance and took the kids to the Akron Zoo! We had one friend with us- Hiram.




Jenna is perfecting her cartwheel, and Peyton his somersault!! They did not want to leave this area which is by the Jelly fish exhibit!! It has been a fun day!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

looks like ALOT of fun!!! Jenna can help Loni work on her cartwheel! Im no good at helping since I don't know how to do one...cannot wait for spring!
love you and miss you guys!

JoshandJen said...

YUM!!! I can't wait for the cookies!! Can you let us know how much ours are before we pick them up..Thanks!!
Oh and way to go Jenna for selling so many!