Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break


I am done with classes for a week!!!
And I got to leave school and come home to kids playing outside with no shoes, socks, and wearing short sleeve shirts!! Feels like spring to me!!

Jenna, David and I were playing Frisbee, and this is her stance!!

Laura gave Peyton a haircut for Easter and before the baby comes!! Thank goodness for family!!

David spent the night last night and is with us today!! Laura went in to be induced this morning and just seems like it will be a slow process!! We can not wait for the good news!!

So my Spring Break list:
1- Enjoy my new Niece
2- Catch up on Spring Cleaning
3- Write application for Scholarship
4- a little homework to stay ahead!!
5- Fill out the "Book" of paperwork for Kindergarten Registration
6- Babysit for Jacob
7- My mom, and the kids and I get to go to Becky's next weekend!!

Should be a fun packed busy Spring Break!!!!!! Hopefully no snow!!

1 comment:

The Simple Things...The Griffith Family Blog said...

How fun!!! I hope you get to do everything on your TO DO list...try and relax a little too!! Love ya!