Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good Friday

I don't think I have ever given much thought to Good Friday. Last Sunday my friend Shauna Jones spoke who three years ago lost her daughter and mother in a car accident on Good Friday. She talked about the meaning behind Good Friday and then Easter Sunday. She shared her thoughts on Christ and his sufferings as well as the resurrection. She shared her struggles of loosing her daughter who was only 11 years old. She then talked about how we all have Fridays in our life. Those moments of despair, struggle, devastation, and sadness. She then talked about hope and Sunday. In our life Sunday will come, it does come. She also bore her testimony of the Resurrection and of the Atonement. I just wanted to take a moment and share my testimony of the Atonement and the sacrifice of God's only begotten. I also know Christ lives!!!

I had the great opportunity to go to the Temple today and feel of the spirit there. I am truly thankful for the Gospel!! I know I have so much and am grateful for I have so much more than I deserve!!! God is truly a great God, a merciful God and a loving God!!!!!

Happy Easter Weekend!!!

No comments: