Friday Night I treated David to Big Brother Day!!I spoiled him and took him to Build-A-Bear so he could have a baby to take care of when mommy is taking care of the baby!!

David was so excited about the bear and being a big brother. He was so much fun!!
Meet my new beautiful niece:

I got to go over to the house today and bathe her!!! Thank you Laura!!
What a treat it was!! Of course Megan was not happy. She likes to be wrapped up and cuddled and not messed with and cold!!! She is just way to sweet!!!! I was in heaven and thought this is the best way to spend Spring Break ever!!!!!!!

She loves to make faces!! She is so cute and funny. I could hold her and watch her all day every day!!!! She has personality!!!
I think she may be scared!!!! Jenna told me that she wants me to have a baby so she can have one at her house and she doesn't have to leave it. So I guess I am not the only one "Not Baby Hungry!"
This is a great start to my Spring Break!!!! Babies are so wonderful!!
I am so thankful for family and this new addition to ours!!!




1 comment:
I love the pictures! I am so glad you are enjoying your spring break Auntie, that niece of yours is so adorable!!Thats cute about Jenna wanting a baby in her house
Post a Comment