This was not breakfast it was actually lunch!!Our morning got off on a very late start so we started out St. Patty's day fun at lunch time. We read all about St. Patrick and the Shamrock. We read a story about a funny leprechaun. The kids ate green pancakes and drank green milk and of course we all wore green!! It was a lot of fun!!

This is my lunch which also consisted of some green foods- none that I dyed green!! I prefer more natural green foods!!!
And boy was it yummy!! It is called Somen salad and my mom had made it last night for our Relief Society "Meeting" where we featured food around the world!! It was soo yummy!!
I think my favorite was the Pizza Ali made which had artichoke hearts and mushrooms on it!!!
Now that I am thinking about food I like a lot of Green foods! Such as:
-Avocados
-Artichokes
-Spinach
-even Chard (like Spinach)
-Broccoli
-Cucumbers
-Limes are always fun!
-is Watermelon considered green?
-I do like green beans and peas (especially right out of the garden)
Green is a great color!! Jenna's new favorite!!

The best part of today was that the weather was beautiful!! So we went for a walk got exercise and then played at the park!!



No comments:
Post a Comment