As you can see by all the blogs in a row- We have been very busy! Life is a little crazy right now! I just wanted to give an update on all that is going on and why no one hears from me or sees me.
School is going great- I am taking 15 credits right now and may take one more credit! Trying to figure out a good schedule for classes, homework, observations, projects, and still have time for the kids!
Our Ward is growing so much- it is huge right now. I asked to be released from my calling as Enrichment Leader so that someone else with more time could have those blessings. I loved the calling- probably my favorite ever! I now have a class on Enrichment Night and am so busy that I could not put the time into it that I thought it desered.
So last Sunday I was sustained as a Temple Patron!! That means I was sustained to go to the Temple. (Not a Temple Worker!) I am so excited- I mean that is a great calling! I love to go to the Temple! They asked if I could try to go twice a month- so I am going to do the best I can with my busy schedule and no money! It is a made up calling- they have run out of callings for the members. I have also been helping in the nursery and with a special needs little girl.
Now if I add all the other things like Visiting Teaching, Babysitting, Kids and their school things, family obligations, and so on! I am also trying to work out- run, and sleep, and eat healthy!
So my life is going great! Busy but, WONDERFUL!! I hope to still keep friendships! I am so thankful for each of you!!! Know that you are in my thoughts, heart, and prayers!!
3 comments:
I love ya Julie!
Don't worry we'll still be your friends! Gotta love made up callings!
I understand completely how you feel Julie having been in your shoes in my past. It's amazing how much we have in common. I know that the lord has many good things in store for your future, just keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment