Thursday, September 17, 2009

Goodbye Summer...

The End of Summer
is here...

Peyton will probably hate this picture when he is older!!!

This symbolizes that we had a really great summer! I hate to say that it is over!
I loved being outdoors, swimming, all the fun trips we did together, barbeques, friends, playing outside, eating food from the garden, I love summer food, sleeping in, and staying up!! Summer also means birthdays and parties!!

Good Bye summer!!



Hello Fall!

I now need to get excited for Fall!!! Cooler Weather, sweaters, cooking, more school work, pumpkins, dressing up, eating, and more school work!! Luckily we have Halloween and Jenna's Birthday coming up! Lots to look forward too! I am trying to stay positive!

2 comments:

JoshandJen said...

Holy cow, Peyton is sporting a sweet tan!! I am glad you all had a fun summer, it went by really fast this year! but, I am ready for fall and halloween :)

Sarah said...

i love that picture of peyton! that is quite the tan!! i'm sad the summer is over too! i am NOT looking forward to snow :)