
Sunday night Perkins were over and we were sitting outside around our firepit talking with the kids playing in the background. Peyton walks up to me and askes if he can run through the sprinklers that were going. (My dad I think is the only one that waters his lawn in Ohio) I gave in and said yes. I heard David behind a bush, "YES!" and they ran off. I turned to Laura and Matt who were in a conversation and said I think I just gave your son permission. They had no idea what I meant and kept on talking. Within 5 minutes David comes walking over soaked including socks and I start laughing- "I told you I thought I gave him permission!"
The kids took off their shirts- Jenna was pretending to be a boy and they really enjoyed themselves! How fun to be a kid again!!! It is truly the Age of Innocence!
2 comments:
That is a funny story and a funny picture, I am sure Jenna will appreciate that picture when she is older and looks back on it :)
How cute...
Lucky kids! I miss being that age...
Post a Comment