I got the chance to finally go see, Julie and Julia, on Friday night with a few girl friends! I loved it! It is very enjoyable to watch!I liked It not only because I laughed all the way through it but felt like I related a little bit and I learned some things from it! (I know these things I should know!!)
1- I learned or woke-up and realized I am young and have a lot of life ahead of me!!!
2-With that I still have a lot that can and will happen!
3-Nothing stays the same!
4- Goals and Challenges are really about the process not the end result!
After a pretty crazy couple weeks I needed this movie! I had a great time and then Yesterday, found a show on PBS showing reruns of Julia Child including her very first episode- I am not really into cooking but, really enjoyed watching her! Meryl Streep really does a great job!!!
3 comments:
This sounds like such a great movie, I need to watch it sometime soon! Thx for the recommendation!
I wish I would have known you were going to see that, I have been wanting to see that movie too! Did you go with anyone that I know, I would have gone too! I am glad to hear it was good, I guess I will just wait till it comes out on dvd to watch it. And all of those things to learn are completely true!
loving it had nothing to with the title including your name? j/k! I wondered if it would be a good movie! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment