Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st day of Kindergarten

Jenna was so excited for her very first day of Kindergarten!


New Dress, new back pack, and new shoes!


Peyton wanted to go with instead of staying behind! They do not like being apart too often! I love this picture! They are Best Friends!!

Well, Jenna had a really good first day! I was excited for her! We had some issues with the Bus Schedule so we got to drive her to school and walk her to class which Peyton and I were happy about! The school does things differently, yesterday was actually the first day but only the first half of the alphabet went. Today was the second half and they went not knowing who their teacher is. They do the KRAL testing and then we were suppose to get a call today to know which Teacher is hers. It is between two. We somehow got forgotten. So we will find out tomorrow. We think her teacher is Mrs. Lucas who we already love.

No comments: