Thursday, September 3, 2009

Its official...


Jenna's a Kindergartner!


So yesterday we had a series of unfortunate events! Today we are back on track! The bus schedule has been worked out!! And Jenna got on the bus today and so excited to start this new adventure!! I called this morning and her Teacher is Mrs. Lucas! We are very excited! Of course none of her friends are in her class but, she will see them at Recess! So life is now on its way to being Routine!! And now I officially have a Kindergartner!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I can't believe she's old enough! What a cutie she is.

M & S Eagar said...

I am LOVING the Kindergarten look this year! The new sneakers, backpack as big as the kid, and the grin from ear to ear with the yellow bus background. :)

Heather said...

I can't imagine what it must be like watching your baby become a kindergarten student. I don't know if I will do well - BRAVO to you!