Sunday, September 28, 2008
Fun Run
Saturday Morning we went with the Ford's- Jessie, Will, Jake, and Naomi, to down town Akron for their Fun Run. It is a 1K for all ages of kids to run! The kids were so excited about the race, the morning of I told the kids to get on t-shirts, and comfy shorts. Peyton comes in and asks me if the shirt he is holding is a "team" shirt. He picked out a shirt with numbers on it and wore it to the race so he could be part of the team. We got down there and they got a t-shirt when we registered which really made Peyton happy because he was officially part of the team. When they finished they received a metal, and a goodie bag. Jenna did awesome and ran the whole time and finished quickly. Me and Peyton slowed her down. She still tells everyone she won! She is my runner! Next year I hope to run in the relay, down town! It was a great event and we are planning on it for sure next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It sounds like you guys had tons of fun! I definitely want to participat next year. I hope you liked your pumpkin dinner and dessert. EAT UP!!!
How fun! Wish we could have seen you there. My kids ran the fun run too. While April and I ran in the marathon relay.
sorry Julie that comment was from me. i guess I was signed in under dave's name.
i lost your email address, so post a comment on my blog with your address and I'll send you an invite!
Hi Julie! Well I wondered onto your blog and it is so cute! I love the slideshow of the pics that Jessie took. I need to call her. Peyton is a crack up- what a cute kid!
I just caught up on your blog. I love it. So cute...the tribute to your parents and relief society. Thanks for he good times and good laughs!
Post a Comment