The first week I was officially in the ward I had a visiting teaching route, a calling as Enrichment Leader, and was given a speaking assignment for sacrament meeting. That is what happens when you move in with the Relief Society President as well as move into a ward with a Bishop that already knows you. The Bishop taught me in Sunday School when I was a youth.
Well, I was excited to be over enrichment. I had lots of Ideas and work with amazing women! The night was Sept. 18th. Our Enrichment was on Relief or Service and our theme became the Errand of Angels. The night came together and turned out beautifully. I am really enjoying living in the Akron Ward and becoming part of their family. I have instant friends and so much Support! Thank you everybody!!! The picture is of our little favor that was passed out and carried hershey kisses in it. None of it was my doing. I had so much help!!! Thank You!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment