Our good friends the Arnold's came over last friday night! Jenna and Ali have been good friends since they moved to Canton. The fun part is how Tyler and Malia the older kids also feel our friendship. I love them and have had the chance to be Tyler's Primary teacher but, since then Tyler has been a good example and good friend to Peyton. He looks up to Tyler and talks about him all the time. The girls feel the same way about Malia. The kids wanted to come over to see where Jenna and Peyton now live so we had a barbeque! What a great evening- between playing on the rope swing, picking raspberries, and eating a great dinner! It is so fun to have true friends! I can't leave out Lillianne. She is my sweet little girl and calls me Ju-Ju. Oh, and I love you too, Laurel, you are one of my dearest friends! Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment