Peyton goes tues and thurs where jenna goes mon, wed, and fri. So they have assured me I won't be alone and so I should be o.k. I love being there mom it brings me so much joy! Peyton was ready to go even without all the pre planning. He had his school shoes, his back pack, cute clothes, and even a haircut. None of it being planned that he was going to go! Now, that made me feel like I was on top of it for a change!!!!!!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
My babies growing up
Peyton goes tues and thurs where jenna goes mon, wed, and fri. So they have assured me I won't be alone and so I should be o.k. I love being there mom it brings me so much joy! Peyton was ready to go even without all the pre planning. He had his school shoes, his back pack, cute clothes, and even a haircut. None of it being planned that he was going to go! Now, that made me feel like I was on top of it for a change!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think its great he gets to go! He is a sweetheart!
You are on top of things! Way to go!
Post a Comment