Saturday, October 11, 2008

I love to See the Temple

Today I got to go to the Temple as part of a Stake Temple Day of Service! It was special since 7 years ago today I got to enter the temple for the first time. I love the Temple, how I feel when I am there, the experiences I have when I am there, and the work that I am doing. I am thankful that I am sealed to my children and that all those blessings are mine. I did have a special experience today and am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for Temples, and for all my wonderful blessings!! This is a picture of the Columbus Temple today! It was 72 degrees out and just a perfect day!

5 comments:

James and Jessica Ford said...

Good for you. I am so proud of you. What a great example you are!

Becky said...

I love you girl! My thoughts have been of you all weekend! I remember October 11th, 2001! You were and still are sooo beautiful. Thank you for being a wonderful sister, example, & friend!

M & S Eagar said...

I'm so happy that you got to go to the Temple on Saturday. I agree with Jessie and your sister. You're a great example and a beautiful person. I feel honored to know you.

Laura Perkins said...

Your family pictures are great! Your doing a great job!

Rebecca Banner said...

How nice for you! It's been 11 1/2years since i've been to a temple. Never been to the columbus one.