Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! We have had a fun filled October with many halloween parties and trick or treat events from the Zoo to trunk or treat at the church to the Preschool and neighborhoods! Peyton was always and only Spiderman. Jenna switched depending on her mood! It was between spider girl, the little mermaid, and a ballerina! It is fun to have so many dress-ups to choose from! The kids have been a lot of fun and they have recieved soo much candy!!! Anybody want some, We Will Share!!!!!!!!!!

This is from their preschool parties! Peyton's was yesterday and Jenna's today! It was a good time! They have small classes, cute kids and great teachers!! Jenna chose to be a mermaid today using long hair she got last night for her birthday from Uncle Sean! She was soo cute!!!

3 comments:

James and Jessica Ford said...

I love the pictures. I also liked the Cinderella story. I am so glad that I am friedns with the one and only! I love you, Jessie

Jaime said...

Julie....how are you? Thanks for posting on my blog. Mackenzie still has the dog her favorite primary teacher gave her. We were just talking about you the other day. We were in Ohio and Mackenzie asked why she didn't see you at church. Your kids are so cute and BIG! Wow, how time flies. I look forward to keeping in touch with you.

Rebecca Banner said...

Isn't halloween such fun! Love the costume pix.