This is a picture not only my camera took, but my heart took also. This takes place on a Sunday morning in Dayton at Brandts. Brandt usually travels to visit us, but we had talked about how important it is to adjust the children to Dayton- the area, the neighborhood, church, and his home. Also to adjust Brandt and his home to the me and the children. :)
We have a goal to visit once a month until we get married. We stay at a friends house at night and then spend the days with him. The weekend this picture was taken was in April and we went down Saturday and came home Sunday afternoon. It was a great weekend. We love being together.
Sunday morning I drove over with the children and I was mostly ready for church, but got the children ready at his house. It was a neat experience to all be together and have help on a Sunday morning getting the kids ready. I had a little bit more make-up I needed to put on and while I was finishing Brandt took the kids and was reading the story of Ammon with them. I came down and this is the moment I caught on camera. My heart stopped and then took a picture. I will never forget this moment. Both my children are happy and love Brandt!!
This is what I have always dreamt of: a man, a spirtual leader who loves me and my children with all his heart! I can't believe I have found it!
I am so blessed and so happy!!
2 comments:
This picture made me cry. What a special moment to capture both in your heart and on camera. It feels good to know that your kids love him as much as you do!
julie i am catching up on reading blogs, so sorry but things have been upside down here at the larsons, anyhow, i love this post!!! every mormon girls dream is this. i am so happy for you julie!!! what a wonderful man he is! love you xx
PS I ADORE your main top cover photo!!! and the title!!! everything is so perfect! xx
Post a Comment