Brandt and I went to Utah for a visit. Brandt had been planning a trip to see his parents and to go to Moab for a Single Adult Conference. Plans changed. He went out first and was helping his parents pack (They are going on a mission hopefully at the end of summer). I flew out on a Friday and stayed for a week. I got to meet his parents, see his hometown of Monticello and visit Moab! We then went to Salt Lake for a couple days so I could meet his brother and one of his sisters, he could meet some of my extended family and we met some of eachothers friends!!! The trip was wonderful. I just enjoyed being with hime every day for a week.
I loved meeting his Parents!! They are wonderful!
I also enjoyed seeing where he grew up and can understand why he loves Monticello so much!!!
We did a little hiking, four wheeling, and would just go on walks.
We also went to the Temple which is 2 min down the road from his home!
I loved going to Moab. I had never been and have always wanted to go.
I wish I had taken more pictures of Salt Lake and our family and friends.
We had a great time! I love Utah!
When we got home the kids were so excited and had made us a sign!
It was good to come home- I had really missed the kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment