Monday, May 28, 2012

Best Friend and Wedding Planner

This is my Bestest Friend in the whole world!!
She has helped me surrvive my life on many of occasions!
Right now she has been my wedding planner.
She just stepped up and has really helped me in the searching, scheduling, and even in the thinking process of all the things that need to be done.
While I was out in Utah she was someone I had to see!  And so I spent my two days in Salt Lake with her and we planned my wedding.
I found a dress.
Found a reception center.
Found a photographer.
And actually even found a temple.
(I found the temple on my own- everything else is thanks to her!)
So the basics are all planned!
Now we just need a date :)
(Well, we have a date and now it is official- but at the time of being in Salt Lake, it was not all official)

I am so thankful for best friends.  I am thankful for good friends.
And I have a lot of GOOD friends. :)

No comments: