I am so Thankful to be a Mom! It is the hardest and most rewarding job I have ever done and I know will ever do. I am so thankful for my two children and the love they share and the example they are to me. I have enjoyed every day I have had to be a mother.
In one of my classes I took for my major was taught by a grad student and she made the comment that no woman would ever go to college to just end up staying at home with her children. Wow- I thought she does not understand the role of mother. Before I could say anything there were a few other students that spoke up and said they planned on being stay at home moms in the future!
What an honor it is to be a mother!
I am excited for the opportunity to be a say at home mom again!!!
When I returned home from Utah these were on the table from Brandt!!!
It was a nice surprise. I am not use to nice surprises.
This was breakfast for my Mom.
I am so thankful for her and all of her love and support to not only me, but my kids.
She is a great example of faith, love, hope, and service. I could not surrvive without her.
She is my friend, a confidant, a support, and a mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment