3- Driving on the wrong side of the road
and the wrong side in the car, and lots and lots of Traffic: people and cars!
2- Expensive:
Not only do things cost a lot, but everything cost including using the toilet!
Traveling is very expensive as well! We complain about gas prices here, but in England gas cost at least double what we are paying for gas right now!! And so busses and trains are what many use and that costs money too!!!
1- Is saying goodbye!!!
It was really hard to say goodbye to England, but especially to the Bojesen/ Larsen Family!!
I had the best time and the best Holiday ever! Thank you Bojesen/ Larsen Family!!!




2 comments:
loved all these! Next time we should go together, although I don't know that I can go and NOT take Clint....Hmmm...maybe...(;
We loved loved loved having you Julie! Can't wait to see you again n Ethan is still saying Julie! He will totally remember you ;) xx
Post a Comment