Jenna had an Open House at her school to display all the projects the children have been working on about different countries. Jenna chose England to study and present since I was going there. It was fun Friday morning to present to her a few things I had brought back for her then to use for her display. She did a very good job of depicting England. She said she loves England and hopes to go and visit their one day!!!
I had the chance to not only to see the Bojesen Family in England, but Katherine Bojesen (from Boston) came to Ohio to visit and I got to see her on Friday!!! Lucky me!!
The umbrella was a gift from Katherine's sister that I brought back for her! Jenna took the picture of Katherine that I thought was pretty good and then wanted me to take a picture of her- Peyton jumped in!!!
It is a very fun umbrella- I may have to see if I could find one like that here!!!!!
Then in the evening- Jenna bridged from Daisies to Brownies in Girl Scouts!!
Jenna loves being apart of Girl Scouts! She has the BEST Leader and the Best of friends through GS! She is also learning a lot about herself and how she fits into this world!! I am very happy with the program and who she is becoming!! She has done many fun things this year and we look forward to her being a Brownie!
My little girl is growing up!!!!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment