Saturday, June 4, 2011

Top 10 things I LOVE about England....

10- Walking around England
and there was a lot of walking!


9- The Food

This was from Wagamama's and was really good!!

I loved eating Crepes!! It was on my list of must do's when I was there!!! And it met my expectations!

8- Shopping!

This is where my friend Nancy had worked, it is a very POSH department store! And it blew me away!! A favorite place that I visited!!!  And then I loved Portobello Rd.  All the stores were great around England!  A lot of fun shopping including the mall near the flat I stayed at! I just needed more money and more luggage space!

7- Architecture:
I loved looking at all the buildings around London!
I think it is so amazing because of the different time periods they were built in!   And you have a lot of old with the new!!




6- The Night Time

I was able to spend two evenings in London!  One where we took a drive through and it was amazing!  And then my last night after going to the Theatre we walked around London and my favorite was standing on a bridge and just looking over the water at the City!!

5- Tower Bridge

It is AMAZING!!  This is not London Bridge even though it gets confused with it all the time!!



4- BIG BEN



3- England's Atmosphere
Double Decker Buses

Taxi's

The Red telephone booth- my favorite where Emma is on the phone outside the booth!!

And the train stations!  This is Paddington Station!

2- The Temple

This was one of my most favorite experiences!!  When we went we were told that the session would be in French!!  We had head sets to hear it in English!  What a marvelous experience to see how our church is World Wide!  I sure am happy to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!!! 
On Sunday it was their Stake Conference and agian- WOW!  I love to see how our church meets the needs of each of its members no matter where you live!
 

1- The Bojesen/ Larsen Families



I have known this family for the last ten years and am so thankful for thier friendship, example, thier testimony, and love!!! I had the best holiday anyone could have because of them!!!!


I already miss little Ethan!!
He was saying my name and made it even harder for me to leave!!!

Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Such cute pics! I'm glad you're home and I'm glad you had a good time as well. I SO glad you went! What great experiences with, what seems to be, an AMAZING family! Thanks for taking such good care of my bestie!