Saturday, August 14, 2010

Out with the old and in with the New

I got the van from my parents three years ago and it has been a great vehicle!!! We named her "Big Mama" and she has 168,000 miles on her. We have no AC all summer, no radio, the automatic doors don't work and the list goes on and on!!
We were ready for a new car!!! We will miss our Van!! Lots of memories!!!

We just picked up "Daisy" our new car! It is a Mazda 5 and we LOVE it!!!
It is small, the size of a car with van doors and it can seat 6! It is perfect for our family right now!! It has a CD player, AC and a sun roof!! We are spoiled!!!



I feel really blessed!! Thanks to Steph and Jerry (friends) we now have matching vehicles!!!

8 comments:

The Simple Things...The Griffith Family Blog said...

Congrats, Julie! Thats so fun, I'm excited for you! We're still in a mini van, but we love it!

Jenn said...

Too funny -- That's same car we upgraded too at the end of May. Ours is gray and we love it!!!!

Karen said...

I love how it looks! Congrats!

M & S Eagar said...

I LOVE my new ride! Thanks!

Heather said...

I love it. All the perks of a van but smaller - cool.

M & S Eagar said...

okay so the other day out of the blue emma says "mom when i'm old enough to drive i'm gonna buy a car like julie's"

anna said...

yea! looks great Julie!! Enjoy the new car (I think it was a great choice!)

JoshandJen said...

Love the new car, so so awesome, I can't wait to have a new car, isn't it fun! That one looks way cool...