Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Balloon Festival

The last weekend of July in Canton they have a Hot Air Balloon Festival. I have attended every year for the last ten years!!! I had forgotten about it and really wanted to go this weekend but saturday the weather did not look so great! Laura talked me into going and I was so glad we did!!! Even with clouds the weather was perfect!!! We went to just see the balloons. We could not stay for the fireworks this year- there is always next year!!!


We saw so many balloons, some took off right in front of us and others flew over doing contests of throwing something over and hitting a target!!! It was so much fun to be apart of it!!!


I gave in and had to buy fair food- YUMMY!

They had a kid area where you pay one flat fee and the kids can do all the events as much as they want. It ended up really being a lot of fun!!!



The kids even tried the rock wall. It was Peyton's first try and he did not make it very far but, I am glad he tried!!!!

Jenna is a pro and made it higher!!!


No comments: