Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jenna's Lemonade Stand

So what do you do when your daughter begs to sell lemonade!!! You end up buying signs, making t-shirts, making lemonade, inviting friends over, and then procede to pay for the lemonade that you just bought and prepared so that she/ they feels successful!!!
I know I am crazy!!! And the kids enjoyed every minute of it!!! It was last minute and we only lasted an hour!! The kids basically made a $1 a piece but with help from mom and a friend they walked away with $3. I know I am a sucker!!!!!!
And I am proud of it!!!!!!!!!!
Those faces made it all worth while!!!

Priceless!!


And see we did have friends stop by!!! Also neighbors and Laura!!!
Thanks for the support!!!!


Jenna did learn alot from the experience and enjoyed it!!!!

Emily came and joined us!! We were so lucky to have her!!!!!!


Peyton loved being apart of it all!!!!
And the lemonade- Yummy!!! If I say so myself!!!
We may have to do it again next year- we saved the signs!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

James and Jessica Ford said...

oh, I wish we could have stopped by. The shirt idea is so cute. Way to go mom. What cute pictures and even cuter kids.

Heather said...

I really wanted to come but we were already heading the opposite direction. Sorry Jenna