Thursday, August 5, 2010

My 5 Favorite Things....

I have been thinking about possessions and the need of possessions and living with or with out them. I do like things and love my things!!!!! I have come to the realization that I can live without things but, don't want to.


Well this summer I have pondered my favorite things that I own that really help me. All of them I can live with out but, luckily don't have to. And some of them are self-help items!



1- My Crocs!
I bought a pair and have loved them and have now bought others! I have worn them all summer if it is out shopping, at the zoo, in the mountains, at the lake- they go anywhere, are comfortable, and easy to clean!!! Highly recommend!! I also bought each the kids a pair for Utah and they love theirs!!!!!

2-Origins Face Wash

I have been looking for a good face cleanser and moisturizer and have finally found it. Origins is all natural and feels and smells amazing!! I love it!!!! I also love Mary Kaye's Mask and foundation! A girl has got to look good!!!!!


3- My Lake Season Pass!

We have been coming to the lake for years. I love this place and love our season pass! I have a season pass here and to the zoo and love it!! Great for sanity as well!!!!!!!! I should list this under my 5 favorite places!!!



4- T-Tapp work out Video!

I have recently found this work out and love it. It is really good for Chronic Fatigue and has been great for my Fibro Myalgia. My mom and sister Becky really love it as well. Kind of pricey but really worth it! This summer I have worked really hard to be healthy: eating right, exercising and taking care of myself!! I have enjoyed this program and it only takes 15 minutes!

5- the book- Anatomy of Peace

This is my all time favorite book besides my scriptures. It has been a huge help in my life and a guide for me. It is a self-help book but, not like any other I have ever read or heard of. I recommend this book!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

Awesome, I love this post, I need to try crocs for myself and that facewash ;)