Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Nana!


Tuesday July 27th was Nana's Birthday!!
We planned the whole day! We made her breakfast in bed which consisted of an omelet, orange juice, toast, and strawberries!!! We then got ready for the day and after lunch went shopping at Beachwood Mall with Laura and all the kids- we had a great time!!! Then met my dad and Matt for Dinner at Max and Erma's!!


It was a great day!! I am so thankful for my mom and all she has done for me. For the foundation she set for me, for all her love and support!! And how she loves her grand-kids!! I know how truly blessed I am for the family I have been born into!!

I am also thankful for crazy kids!!! They are so much fun!!
There was a man who made these balloon hats at the restaurant! Tuesday night is kid night!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! Great pics and I'm glad she had such a great day!