
Jenna has been a Daisy Scout for only 4 months now and she just loves it!! She is so excited when she comes home with all that she is learning, what they make, and all the friends she is meeting. This last weekend it was just the two of us. Peyton went with my Mom to Becky's house. Girl Scouts were having a "Lock in" at a Fitness Facility nearby. I had no idea what it all meant, but thought it might be fun for us both to go- something to do together. It was a blast!!! There were not to many girls there from her troop- just 3! And where the older girls were just dropped off- the younger girls the mom's came. Jenna keeps telling me how much fun she had! I was glad I went and glad she got to participate. This kind of stuff is right up her alley. They divided all the girls up and we rotated stations. Most were staying all night. We left at 10pm. I had not been feeling all that great, but was glad I took Jenna and I did pretty good.
Her are her friends ready to swim! Before the girls went swimming they did a canoe lesson- taught safety and allowed the girls to canoe around the pool. Then there was a seperate pool which was warmer and they free swam for a little while!!


Then Jenna got to try Rock Climbing!! She is very adventurous and I think I was more nervous than she was!!! Next time I want to try!! And we better take Peyton!








3 comments:
that looks so awesome, I am glad she had a great time. Natilie would love something like that, I should look into girl scouts for her..
I am so glad that she is enjoying it!!!! So much fun - just wait until next year :) We will be able to do more because they will be bigger!
I LOVED my time in Girl Scouts. I'm so glad she is enjoying it so much!
Post a Comment