Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bowling!!


This year we all had different Spring Breaks!! Peyton was the last one to have spring break and not much happened all week except he did get quite a few play dates!! Last Friday my mom, Laura and I took the kids bowling and Jacob and Hyrum Allen came with!! It was a good time!!


I love how kids bowl!!
They all did a great job and even though my mom won and I came in second we did not win by much!! Peyton was the next highest and was only a few points lower than I!! Of course by telling you this it does not mean they were really good, only I wasn't very good!!!





We had a great time!! Now we are trying to get back into routine!! I only have 3 weeks left of classes and am so ready for Summer!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

cute, I miss you!