
The new Vice President of UAEYC!
Which is University of Akron's Education of Young Children. This is very exciting for me and a pretty big deal for me. But, does sound cooler than it really is and not a big deal for anyone else!!! Hopefully I am up to the challenge come this fall!!! I am really excited to get involved, to help children in the community, and to make some new friends!
Which is University of Akron's Education of Young Children. This is very exciting for me and a pretty big deal for me. But, does sound cooler than it really is and not a big deal for anyone else!!! Hopefully I am up to the challenge come this fall!!! I am really excited to get involved, to help children in the community, and to make some new friends!
6 comments:
As if you didn't have enough going on aready :) Congrats Julie! That's awesome!
Way to go super mom! What do you get to do? They couldn't have picked a better person who cares more about kids than you.
Congrats Julie! So exciting and sounds like a neat opportunity.
Way to go lady!! That is awesome, you are going to be one busy lady, but you do good at it :)
Cangrats! If any one can do all this it's you. I think you're amazing. LUV YA!
I am sooo proud of you! You're the greatest mom ever!
Post a Comment