Well, being the well prepared mother that I am I ran into the primary room borrowed scriptures from a little kid and then walked over to a newly return missionary asking him for a scripture. He gave me a good one on both prayer and families found in 3 Nephi. So I am whispering the scripture in Peytons ear and the ending is that we should pray over our wives and over our children that they may be blessed.
Peyton says, "to pray over my wives.." then I whisper and over our children... And the look he gave me was priceless! He would not repeat it. So I said it again and then added that we may be blessed.. and he says, "and so we may be blessed." I was trying not to laugh and he then started the prayer! He is so darling!! Such a sweet boy!! I am thankful for my BOY!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of him! He is so adorable.
Post a Comment