Jenna got to go to my dad's work on Tuesday to see a race car! My mom and Laura took Jenna, David and Jenna's friend Dennison to go see it!! It was sponsored by R&L which had a huge semi that brought the race car. The kids got to go inside the semi and in there they served them lunch!! The kids loved it especially David. (You can view Laura's Blog for more info!) Thanks Laura for the Pictures! At least I feel included.
Well, I missed out on the fun because I had school and then I babysit on Tuesdays. My kids are lucky to have Wonderful grandparents, aunts and friends that take them to do such fun things or they would have a boring life with their mom!!!
Well, I missed out on the fun because I had school and then I babysit on Tuesdays. My kids are lucky to have Wonderful grandparents, aunts and friends that take them to do such fun things or they would have a boring life with their mom!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment