Friday, June 19, 2009

Peyton is 4 years old!!




























Peyton is four today! I can not believe how time flies!
Peyton is a fun boy to have around! I realized
recently how boring my life would be without him!
His sense of humor, his love, his smile, and all his
many different faces!! You seem to laugh more
when you are around him and for me that is GREAT!

Peyton's Special Day
-looking at baby pictures and talking about the
day he was born!! (my favorite part)
-lunch at McDonald's
-balloon shopping
-treat at the dollar store
-ran to the lake between rain showers!
-Wal-Mart!
-My parents took us to the movie- UP!
(we celebrated me done with class, b-day, and father's day!)

Peyton had a great day today!! He said he loves being 4!
Tomorrow is the family party!! So he still has more to go!

(I will post more pictures then!)

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh that Peyton! What a great kid- I'm glad he had a special day! Was that movie "Up" any good?

anna said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! Dominic loves to look at the blog with me and smiles whenever he sees a picture of Peyton! (and Jenna and Julie too :)