
Seattle was so much fun! I went out to see my friend Leila. Here we are both at the Farmer's Market in Seattle! It was a lot of fun with all the variety of fruits, veggies, pasta's, and things like purses, lotions, soaps, lot's of food and more!!! It was really cold and had even snowed in Washington which they claim is rare! But, it was so fun!!


I was able to stop and see the Seattle Temple which I loved! There was a bride and groom outside doing pictures- Leila claimed in was a sign! I loved that they had white umbrella's! They are prepared for Seattle!! I loved the weather, it was part of Seattle's atmosphere! It was so great!

Above is the Macy's Star in downtown Seattle! It is a beautiful city especially at night!!

Leila lives in Kirkland, and these are pics from downtown Kirkland! It is an amazing and fun town. I loved Seattle! You have water, green all year, mountains, and a little bit of snow. Of course quite of bit of rain, and it still gets cold! I think I like the hot dry weather best! But, you can't beat the beauties of Washington State!!!

This is leila and her dog, pierre!

Me and leila shopping around town! We so enjoyed each other. My purpose for the trip was to hang out, a girl trip with no kids or expectations. And that is exactly what I got! We shopped (not really for anything paticular, just having fun), drove around to see lots of sights, hung out with friends (she even had a Christmas Party/ Cookie Exchange) which was soo much fun. I loved meeting her and Joe's family & friends. Leila did so much cooking and I was always eating (one of my fav memories) She is an amazing cook. I had to come home and realize now I had to do the cooking!!! It was so much fun! The pics below are from after shopping in downtownRedmond there was a show on the streets for everyone to see! They had toy soldiers singing, dancing and playing music, there was frosty the snowman, and some penguin, and even fake snow!!! That was a great memory! Thanks Leila for the wonderful time, I loved it!!!
2 comments:
I am SOOOOO glad that you had a fab. trip to Seattle! It's such a fun city!
Sounds like a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment