So I was telling friends about going to Seattle and have been nudged to read the twighlight series. I saw the movie and liked it! It was fun and enjoyable! I was told at how Washington is described in such detail in the books that it is almost its own character and so I should read them on my way. Well, I needed something to do on the airplane and am not in the middle of any book so borrowed the first two books. I looked at the amount of pages and figured I would just take the first book and that would be enough for the flight there and back!
Well, I was wrong!! I loved it and have become so addicted!! I finished the first book Saturday morning and had to go out and buy the second especially I had to have it for the long ride home, monday! I finished the second by monday night and was freaking out not having the third! My mom was having surgery tues. and couldn't figure out if I should leave the hospital to go buy the book or wait and get it later. Well, I waited and acutally waited more. The day was longer than anticipated but, my mom is doing well now. (it was minor foot surgery, she had done the L and now it was the R's turn.)
I called a friend in Canton and on the way home from picking Jenna up from Lola's I stopped by to get the last two books of the series. We did visit for a little bit!!! She understood my passion she loves Twighlight and has tried to get me hooked now for months!!!!!!!!!
Well I am hooked! I am now on the fourth book and I love it! I don't even really know why! The love, the passion- maybe? I do like the struggle between good and evil and also the control and restraint that these vampires have (I marvel at it myself) The non-truths of the book, the fantasy and imagintation does entertain me and hold me captive! But, I am soo totally addicted. And I have to say addicted because I truly don't want to eat or sleep or do anything else, even blog. That is why it has now been 4 days later than it should have been for my blogging of Seattle. Pathetic, I know and agree but, can't help it! I have to go so I can continue my addiction and finish the fourth book. I have got to move on. Christmas is coming and I do have things that need to be done.
Just for the record I am taking care of my mom and my kids! (They are first priority and always will be) So the book comes after them!!!!! Back to my Edward and Bella.....
1 comment:
I know, I't totally addicted as well I don't know what it is baout it that draws me in so intensly, but oh well.
Post a Comment