Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa was Here!!!!!!!

What a wonderful day we have had there is so much to be thankful for! We had a perfect Christmas with fun, friends, and family! We have received so much but, I have to say my most precious gifts are those two kids I have!
Santa Came!!
He ate all the cookies, drank his milk, and even left a note! He also had to remind Peyton to be good because he is watching him!! (a rough last night)
The kids asked for bikes and Santa came through!!!

Lot's of fun!
Of course Peyton got a Spiderman Christmas!
He recieved spiderman clothes, slippers, boots, toys, tooth brush, the bike, markers, and I am sure their was more!!!

Jenna loved her Princess bike, her Sleeping Beauty Doll, her polly pocket, all her make-up, jewlery, and more! Her favorite gift may have been...

... her Camera. It didn't take that great of pics but, didn't stop Jenna from taking pics all day today! And she is good with posing people!!

Lot's of gifts! We had a great Christmas! And we were all Spoiled Rotten!






This year was considered an in-law year. So we were lucky to have Matt and Laura in town since Matt's parents live around the corner and they are doing thier Christmas on Sunday! It was pretty quiet compared to last year but, still so much fun and very eventful!!

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great Christmas. Your kids are just bursting with happiness and I love the look of glee on your mom's face holding up her new car keys. I'll have to admit that getting a new car with a big red bow on top is a little dream of mine. :)

Rebecca Banner said...

We had a slim christmas this year but whaddya do. I didn't get anything. But that's the norm. We went to my parent's house and that was ok. The thing i wanted this year wasn't something to be bought. I hope to get it within 2 years. Glad you had a nice christmas after the year you've been thru. You deserve it! :) Merry Christmas.