The Sunday before Christmas me and the kids went to our old ward in Canton. We loved seeing our friends and to feel of the spirit there. In Relief Society they had a little Christmas program and at the end a few Sisters shared their favorite Christmas memories. I have had many wonderful Christmas' growing up and even recently. My thoughts had reflected to last Christmas when all around me felt like it was falling apart and yet the love that I felt was incredible. Sitting in that Relief Society surrounded by so many friends that have become family I felt so much love. I reflected on the service, love, and support I had received by many of them. This year they had come and cleaned, painted and fixed up my house to prepare it to sell, babysat my kids, came over to visit so I wasn't alone, many play dates, walking and talking with me, and much more. The hugs, smiles, and "how are you's" truly made me feel so loved.
Last Christmas actually holds many good memories because of the love that was extended by friends and my family alike. It continued through out the whole year. I am so thankful for the Akron ward where I have now many wonderful friends. There is no judgment, just love. They don't see me as a divorced single mom, just as their friend and a mom. Last Sunday's lesson in Relief Society was on Angels from last Conference. I have seen angels in my life and count all of you as my angels as well! My best Christmas presents this year has been the love that I felt from all of you! Your name might not be listed here but, it is you that has brought me to the happy point that I am at!

Well, of course I got Christmas gifts this year and they were all great! My mom actually took me shopping and I got some really cute clothes. It was fun to open them and even though I knew what I was getting I was so excited and reflected on how much fun it was to shop with my mom and sister, Becky! I also got these great boots!! I love them!!
My favorite gift was given to me by Karen, my best friend. I tear up even writing this. Her love for me is more than I deserve. She made me a book filled with beautiful pictures including some family photos, and different quotes on womanhood, motherhood, and strength in our trials. It is amazing and really touched me!! Thank you Karen. These photos don't do it justice but, here is a sneak peek!


I hope you feel Love around you especially from your Heavenly Father. I know my life has been filled with his Tender Mercies and I am so grateful. I also know each of you are a gift from him to me. All my many angels!! Thank you!! God Bless!
1 comment:
I hope to find what you have some day. It gives me hope to read that other people are blessed. Sorry i missed you Sunday! I dont' remember where we were but i'm sure it was hockey.
Post a Comment