This year he wanted to top it and so he got her....
a Car!!!
She got a 2008 Buick Enclave! It is beautiful! She wasn't totally surprised since my dad felt bad about the amount of money he was spending without telling her. So she did know it was coming but, no details!! It was fun to be apart of it and even I got to be surprised too, for my dad kept the details to himself! It made if for a fun Christmas Day! Too bad technically my mom can't drive yet and shouldn't be up and around quite yet! I am still trying to get an opportunity to drive- it hasn't happened yet!! Merry Christmas!!!
She got a 2008 Buick Enclave! It is beautiful! She wasn't totally surprised since my dad felt bad about the amount of money he was spending without telling her. So she did know it was coming but, no details!! It was fun to be apart of it and even I got to be surprised too, for my dad kept the details to himself! It made if for a fun Christmas Day! Too bad technically my mom can't drive yet and shouldn't be up and around quite yet! I am still trying to get an opportunity to drive- it hasn't happened yet!! Merry Christmas!!!
1 comment:
Wow, i'd have been happy to get a dust bunny this year!!!!!! NICE!
Post a Comment