I love posing my cute kids! So when I told them to look
for Santa they did it right away!!!
I think my two kids are adorable!! I had their pics
taken at Kiddie Kandids today and they did not
want to take off their jammies! They even wore them
to sit on Santa's lap! They asked for bikes!!
Christmas is soo much fun! I love this time of
year and am thankful to have my two kids!!
3 comments:
They are too cute! They were probably nice and warm in their jammies all day!
we're talking on the phone so I can't be clever . . . so I'll be clever on other comments.
I LOVE YOU!!
Wow, they are getting so big! I can't wait for the Santa days with my kids, I was just thinking about that today and I had an idea. I will set up a video camera and catch Santa then show the kids how I almost tackled him but he escaped through the chimney before I could get him. Man that will be a great shot! You don't think that will scar the kids for life do you?
Post a Comment