Friday, October 17, 2008

Walsh Farms Field Trip

We went on a field trip to walsh farms with Jenna's and Peyton's Preschool! We had a great time! Nanna went with us! It rained a little bit, but for the most part was pretty good weather! We got to go on a hay ride and pick out a pumpkin! It was fun meeting the kids friends! Jenna is usually with her friend Meagan and she is also friends with Dennison. Peyton is friends with Ethan and Brayden! It was such a fun day!










3 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

okay the picture in your header of you and the kids is ADORABLE! Seriously, you should put it in a cute little halloween picture and pull it out every Fall.

James and Jessica Ford said...

That is so funny. I guess I didn't notice...however I don't really see you very much anymore. So, I still remeber the very first time I saw you. I thought, "She is a babe!" So, take it or leave it...but if you want me to think you're hot, I like it however you had it when I first moved into the ward. I don't even know what is was...but it was cute. Also, the pictures. I am cracking up. Who's older? Jenna or Peyton? I love it. They look like twins. They are so stinkin cute with their pumpkins!

Becky said...

Sounds and looks like so much fun! Rees and I really need to find somewhere like that to take the kids...you'd think we'd have oodles of farms to choose from, but ya want picture perfect right?!