Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I need HELP!

I have a dilemma, I know this is such a girl thing but I am interested in your opinion. O.K. are you ready? It is over my hair! I am tired of it, I need something new and cute. Now I do keep getting compliments on it and yet I am just tired of it. So I need your opinion. I did dye it darker and it has already started to fade, the blond is coming back. So do I leave the color, put more highlights in it, or go darker? If I go dark do I go brown or more red? (Can you tell a difference from the pic above and the pic to the side?) It's O.K. only a few have noticed!

Now for length: Should I go short or keep it long? I have been told an A-line would be cute, I am wonderin? Should I have bangs?

I need your opinion? Vote on the side! I just want to see what you think! Thanks everyone! Love you!

5 comments:

Becky said...

DARKER with red in it...and short...just below chin!! like we talked about-at a slight angle.
GORGEOUS for your facial structure.

Lisa Cook said...

I like the darker color! And I think a shorter a-line would look SO cute because your face is thin and you can get away with it. But you are beautiful anyway :) And I love your blog!

darbie said...

I think you should get it cut shorter, I think it would be cute and a fun change. LOVE the picture at the top of the blog by the way!

Cory and Diane said...

julie you really need to go for the victoria beckham look with the a-line. since it is fall i would suggest darker because it fits but your skin tone looks better with lighter hair and highlights. you'd look really hott!!

M & S Eagar said...

I am debating just like you are...and actually about the same style. Who knows? Maybe we should go for haircuts together!