Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Girls Weekend!!

This last weekend my mom, Laura, and I drove to columbus to meet Becky to celebrate her birthday which was yesterday! Happy Birthday Becky! We were going to go Saturday and last minute went down Friday night and got a hotel room. My kids went to their dad's and had a good time. I had an amazing time!! The stress of school and life was a little overwhelming and this is exactly what I needed:

1- A cute baby

2- Fun

3- Pampering: we watched letters to Juliet and ordered take-in!

also painted nails and wore face masks!!!

4- Ate Delicious Food!
This is at the Cheese Cake Factory- yummy!

5- And went Shopping!!!

Diane- next time we will plan this when you are with us!!!! We missed you!!
Happy Birthday Becky!!! Love you!!!

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

So so so fun!! I am glad you guys had an awesome trip for her birthday. You can tell that you all are your mother's daughters, such pretty ladies!