
We started off Labor Day with a parade in barberton!! It was a lot of fun!! And very political!!


This is what I love about my parents- they don't even know I took this pic!

Our Friend- Karen and her horse, Sage!


Got to get all the candy!!!!!!!!

Peyton loved this- he wants a pet parrot for his jungle room!!

Then we were off to the Lake- not quite ready to say goodbye. It was a cooler day so a little bit easier than if it was 90 degrees outside!!!

Peyton all bundled up!!!!!!!

Their big sand castle. We had lots of friends with us!!!

We had Perkins, Lassens, Allens, Fords, and O'Conners!!!!!!!!

Jenna was thrilled Emily came!
It is fuzzy cause my camera doesn't usually zoom in this much!! But, I love this picture!!

And this one- they are truly two peas in a pod!!

So cool- Jenna and Peyton this year started jumping off the diving boards as well! My baby's are growing up!!! This was also are first summer swimming to the docks!

They are freezing!!!
But, I love they have matching suits- Twinners!
No comments:
Post a Comment