My good friend- Katherine came two weekends ago to visit from Boston. I got one night with her and we lived it up!!! I had the best time- shopping, out to eat, chick flick, painted toes, and face masks!!!! It was the best!!!!!!!! Can't wait till next time!!!
Sis. Richardson is a good friend of my mom's from forever ago. She has kids me and my sister's ages. We have many, many memories. She popped over last minute last Friday!!What a treat!! She brought 10 of her adopted daughters with her!! She now has a total of 25 children!!!!!!!!! It was such a treat to have them!! It was a great day!! We want to go visit them next year on their farm in Missouri.
Their children have been gathered from all over the World and they have a great story to go with it. Brian and Annie Laurie Richardson just published a book, the Gathering, that tells their story.We loved meeting these girls and spending an afternoon with them. It wasn't long enough!! And it makes me want a really big family!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment